There are a lot of scams I worked for ice Vocations par of their system Cruise Megastore hi pressure sales, lie to the customer, tell them you had limited supply of membership.People are not *** especially if they have heard the same story over and over.

What they do is hire people on a casual so they can easily get rid of you.

They train up a batch of people and after a few weeks most of them get sacked.If it was a good company they would look after their staff but they are ***, anything that is tele marketed is a scam.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss ice vacations work experience. Ice Vacations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ice vacations work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ice Vacations.

Had an Experience with Ice Vacations?

Comments

Bookvip - Babymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Bookvip "Hola from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! We're here on our baby moon! We're celebrating the birth of this beautiful little baby! We're in the most beautiful Belaire Collection Resort! Look at..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "We had FOUR different vans in two days, obviously indicating they had significant vehicle issues.This culminated in our fourth van breaking down..." Read more Airbnb does not protect the consumer Airbnb "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..." Read more Airbnb's futile arguments and unfairness towards customers Airbnb "Le 21 avril dernier, nous avons rserv la chambre des matres chez Alex, Hollywood. Lannonce disait : All amenities included. APARTMENT FEATURES: - you get your own master bedroom with..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more